- 1 Sturdy 3-ring, 1 1/2 inch binder WITH POCKETS front and back (preferably with laminate over the front - NO Trapper Keepers please)
- 5 MEAD Composition Books
- 1 (6 pocket plastic expandable/accordion file folder)
- Pencils and erasers (No mechanical pencils please)
- Ink pens (not black)
- 3 or 4 different color highlighters
- Colored pencils/crayons
- Pencil pouch w/zipper (Large enough to hold all supplies) - No plastic pencil boxes please!
- White gym/shirt and gym shoes each with your name clearly marked on them
Classroom Donations (these will be collected and stored for class use):
- 2 boxes of tissue
- Post-it notes (6 packs of small 1 3/4 in. x 2 in.)
- Glue sticks
- PENCILS! (No mechanical pencils please)
- Pencil Top erasers
- Any other supplies that you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: Please do not bring any additional items. Our desks and lockers are small and we want to make sure you have space to keep everything. Please do not purchase backpacks with wheels, as they do not fit into our lockers. Thank for your help!
It has been the practice of Clarkston Community Schools to create supply lists for each grade level. These supplies are not mandatory; they are simply suggested items that the school/classroom is asking to be donated. Any items used for classroom lessons will be provided to all student, whether or not a donation is received. We appreciate your help and generosity.