We will learn, explore, and make friends through play. We will grow as leaders in our school community. We will celebrate our individual story of learning!
In kindergarten, your child will:
- Make new friends and learn about the world around them.
- Talk and write about their ideas.
- Learn about letters, sounds, words, and books.
- Learn about numbers, shapes, patterns and size.
- Explore reading, writing, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Begin to think critically, creatively, and independently!
Starting kindergarten is an exciting time and an important step for the whole family. This webpage shares information about kindergarten and provides readiness tips to help you and your child have a confident start to school.